The remote hands are an on-site colocation support team made up of highly trained data center technicians. The remote hands service provides colocation customers with technical support for the maintenance, troubleshooting and installation of data center equipment. This may include any number of tasks such as, rack-mounting equipment, patch cable installations and memory or equipment installation. Remote hands technicians also help colocation customers configure network equipment such as routers, switches or firewalls.
Benefits of MMG Remote hands Service:
- The remote hands staff has years of experience providing fast and reliable data center solutions to our colocation customers
- Whether its reboots, power cycling or something complex like remote management configuration, our technicians are always available to provide assistance.
- We assist our colocation clients with the full process of equipment installation.
- we help customers configure their servers with our network infrastructure.
- Our remote hands staff will always ensure that the colocation environment is optimized for our customer’s needs.
Request Remote hands service